Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

New Year.... New start at trying to be better about blogging about the kids.

So in order to help motivate me to post more often I decided to finally do a 365 project of the kids. What is a 365 project? Basically it means that EVERY day for the year 2010 I will take a picture of the kids and post it on here. I hope to post at least every other day, but you all know my kids and the craziness that I call my house. So some weeks you will just have to wait until I can post them all at once when I don't have a kid screaming, crying, pulling on me, begging to use the computer etc. I will try to post at least one picture everyday and try to post more when the kids are willing to let me take a picture of them. Of course every once in a blue moon I will post a picture of all 3 or a video.

The first picture will be up tonight or tomorrow sometime... got to go dig my camera out from the pile of stuff that came home from Christmas in order to take a few pictures!

I will also post a link to the album that the pictures are posted in on my website. They will be downloadable to your computers but probably not printable since it takes so long to upload the larger files.

No comments:

Post a Comment