Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday - A visit to the fire station

Tuesday was a crazy day! My mom and the kids went with me while I went for what was supposed to be a quick look at a minivan that I saw online. It turned into an all day event of me looking at the van, wanting the van, trying to make the decision to buy the van, talking to Eric on the phone about the van, looking at a new van to make sure I couldn't get a better deal, and ultimately buying the van I loved. While I was doing paperwork on the van my mom took the kids to see my brother at the fire station.

Drew had a great time telling me about everything he got see there. He was amazed that Uncle Scott's fire truck had a computer in it! Now everytime we pass a fire truck or fire station he wants to know if it is Uncle Scott's.

No comments:

Post a Comment